By accessing the website at http://zurakaro.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Zurakaro's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Zurakaro's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Zurakaro at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Zurakaro's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Zurakaro makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Zurakaro does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Zurakaro or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Zurakaro's website, even if Zurakaro or a Zurakaro authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Zurakaro's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Zurakaro does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Zurakaro may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Zurakaro does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Zurakaro has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Zurakaro of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Zurakaro may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Birmingham and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Payment for single classes, class passes, and events are processed securely by Stripe so no payment information is stored on our servers.
For direct debits, payments are handled via GoCarless. There are no contracts - you are free to cancel any time.
Classes must be booked in advance. Payment for classes can be made online or on our premises.
If you book a class and do not attend you are still required to attend unless you cancel within 3 hours of class start time.
If classes are full on our booking system, there will be no spaces available, unless there are any cancellations.
Prices are as stated here, they may be updated occasionally, but all bookings made prior to change in price will remain unchanged.
Members cards will be given for class passes and direct debits.
Zurakaro and / or any member of staff reserves the right to refuse entry or expel students/customers from the studio should their conduct be deemed unfit or should they be deemed to be in breach of the terms. In such instances no refund will be issued.
11. Cancellations & Refunds
For most classes 3 hrs is cancellation notice is necessary. Where cancellations are made in time, a refund will be issued if you have paid for that class online.
No refunds will be given on Direct Debits.
Zurakaro cannot be held responsible for a particular sclass or instructor becoming unavailable. If an instructor becomes unavailable we will do our best to find another instructor. Where this is not possible, or where a session is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, we will issue a refund if you have paid online for a single class fee. No refunds will be given for class passes or direct debits.
Zurakaro will not be liable for any other incurred costs or damages to the customers from a cancellation.
Event cancellations must be received within 7 days of the event. No refunds will be given for cancellations made after that period. No refunds will be given for non-attendance of any event.